Frequently Asked Questions?

We are a paralegal services licensed by The Law Society of Ontario.

We provide all kinds of notary services walk-in, remote, and door-to-door at competitive prices. Besides notarization, we offer legal drafting services as well such as Wills, Affidavits, Declarations, Invitation letters and many more at reasonable prices. We are licensed and authorized by the Law Society of Ontario. We serve in North York, Toronto and Scarborough areas.

No, not necessarily. We understand that sometimes our clients need their documents notarized on an urgent basis. Therefore, we offer walk-in services for our clients.

For online appointments, click the link or email us at


  • You make an appointment.
  • Come to our office along with your required documents.
  • Bring two pieces of your valid photo IDs with you.
  • Meet with the assigned paralegal and get notarized.

1. For in-person services:

  • Bring a valid ID with photo and signature (i.e., driver’s license, passport, or citizenship card);
  • Bring the photocopy and the original document(s) – the original must be presented to the Notary;
  • Photocopying multiple documents into a single page, by law, requires its own seal for each photocopied image. A multi-page document requires only one (1) seal and a fee for each seal is required. The Notary will seal the 1st page and affix signature stamps on the other pages;
  • All documents should be completed (except for the date and signature) prior to the appointment (fill in forms, enter ID numbers, attach photographs, if required, etc.);
  • Do NOT sign or date the documents before seeing the Notary. We cannot notarize or commission declarations unless the person signing the document appears before us.


2.For online services:

  • Do NOT sign or date documents before you meet the notary
  • You must have a valid government-issued ID with your signature and photo
  • You can download your notarized document(s) from your account. Sealed and ink-signed hard copies of your document(s) will be mailed by the Notary to your mailing address upon request.
  • The hardcopy is with the original ink signature of the notary public, but your signature will be a printed version.

Can you notarize a document which is not in English

Yes we can, as long as the client signs in English as well as the other language and we are satisfied that they understand the language and the implications of the document.

Because we are affordable. We offer competitive prices. We provide quick, effective and quality services to our clients.

Free parking available at our office location. In the busiest areas of GTA, parking is the biggest issue when it comes to go to any office to spend even 10-20 minutes. But we do care for our clients. At our office location, you do not need to worry about parking space. There is a huge free parking space right in front of our office. So, you are saving more money by not paying for parking.

We offer both online and in-person appointments for our clients.

  • At the time of the appointment, you and the paralegal make real time video conference and present the original documents that are required to be notarized.
  • The paralegal will match the uploaded documents with the documents you show in the video conference and verify your identity.
  • You sign the forms online (via the link you will be provided by your assigned paralegal) in front of the paralegal and send them the scanned copy of your required documents.
  • The assigned paralegal will sign, stamp and send the documents to you via email.

Our services fees are very competitive and affordable. Our fees are as follows:

1.       Notarization

First Document: CAD $25

Each Additional Document: CAD $15

2.       Commissioner of Oath

First Document: CAD $25

Each Additional Document: CAD $15

3.       Witness Signature

Each Witness: CAD $10


                     Note: For Power of Attorney and Wills, charges vary

Service list and prices:


Price (In-person)

1st Notary Sign & Seal

$25 plus tax

Xtra Notary Sign & Seal (2 to 10 documents)

$15 plus tax

Bulk Sign & Seal (11th & up)

$10 plus tax

Affidavit of Execution/Witness (for POA)

$20 plus tax

Power of Attorney/Will (Individual)

$50 plus tax

Xtra Power of Attorney or Will (Individual)

$20 plus tax

Div/Sep/Co-hab Agreement

$50 plus tax

Xtra Div/Sep/Co-hab Agreement

$20 plus tax

Exhibit (to Affidavit)

$5 plus tax

Affidavit Drafting  (Simple – 1 page)

$30 plus tax

Printed page B/W

$1 plus tax

Printed page Color

$2 plus tax

Family Bundle, Will/POA signing

$100 plus tax

Bulk printing (up to 100 pages)

$30 plus tax

Witness Signature Only

$10 plus tax each witness

Mobile Notary Service

$50 plus tax

NOTE: $50 plus tax Mobile service fee includes attendance at client location. Document notarization/commissioning fee is extra and not included in the $50 plus tax Mobile Notary Service Fee

Digital Scan of Document

$4 plus tax

Document Template Service – Affidavit, Statutory Declaration

$35 plus tax

Real Estate Closing (1 Property – Notary Service only)

$250 plus tax

Real Estate Closing (2 Properties – Notary Service only)

$450 plus tax

NOTE: All notary services include complementary Gold/Red Foil Notary Seal Sticker

If you can’t find your document in this list, contact us today to see if we are able to commission or notarize your documents.


Some Definitions:

Statutory declaration is a written document of facts written down and attested to by the declarant before a notary public or oath commissioner.

All the adults traveling outside the country with children below 18 years who are not their own, or if children traveling abroad alone, with a guardian, with friends or relatives require a travel consent letter. The consent letter must state that the person with whom he/she is traveling is/are their guardians (s).

A power of attorney is a legal document that gives someone you trust the right to make financial or health care decisions for you. This trusted person does not have to be a lawyer to be your attorney.


            There are four kinds of Power of Attorney:

  • A Continuing Power of Attorney for Property (CPOA) covers your financial affairs and allows the person you name to act for you even if you become mentally incapable. In other words a Continuing Power of Attorney activates before you are incapable and continue to act through your incapacity. A CPOA becomes enforceable as soon as it is signed and witnessed, unless you state in the document that you want it to take effect at a future date.  The CPOA ends in any of the following circumstances:
  • Immediately after you cancel or revoke the Power of Attorney while you are still mentally capable;
  • Immediately after you sign a new Continuing Power of Attorney for Property, unless the new one says that you want more than one Continuing Power of Attorney for Property;
  • Immediately after your death;
  • Immediately after your attorney dies, becomes mentally incapable, or resigns, unless you named more than one attorney or you named a substitute;
  • when a court appoints a Guardian of Property for you.
  • A non-continuing Power of Attorney for Property or General Power of Attorney covers your financial affairs but can’t be used if you become mentally incapable. If you become mentally incapableof managing your property, the General Power of Attorney for Property ends and your attorney can no longer act for you. You might give this Power of Attorney, for example, if you need someone to look after your financial transactions while you’re away from home for an extended period of time.
  • A Power of Attorney for Personal Care (POAPC) covers your personal decisions, such as housing and health care.
  • Special Power of Attorney (SPOA): The SPOA allows someone to act on your behalf only in specific situations. It is also referred as Limited Power of Attorney. This kind of Power of Attorney must be clear on the special power to act because the attorney(s) are limited to act for the specific property or subject matter. For example, a real estate agent who signs your closing paperwork for you can be assigned a Special Power of Attorney to act on a specific property on your behalf.
  • Springing Power of Attorney: As the name clearly states, a Springing Power of Attorney springs up upon a certain time or event. The Springing Power of Attorney is made to assign attorneys to act on behalf of grantor when the grantor becomes mentally incapacitated of taking decisions on his own. In other words, a Springing Power of Attorney is enforceable only after the grantor is declared mentally incapable



  • You can appoint more than one attorney. In this case all your attorneys will have to agree before a decision can be made on your behalf, unless you state in the document that they can act “jointly and severally”, which means that in the absence of one attorney, other attorney(s) can make decisions on your property or health matters independently.
  • You can also appoint substitute attorney(s) along with the first attorney(s). The Substitute Attorney(s) can act for you if your first attorney(s) are not willing or not able to act when the time comes. The substitute attorney will have the same powers as the original attorneys.
  • The Power of Attorney document must be signed, notarized, and witnessed to make it legally valid. It must be witnessed by two individuals.
  • The following people cannotbe witnesses:
  • your spouse, partner, child, or someone you treat as your child,
  • your attorney or your attorney’s spouse or partner,
  • anyone under the age of 18,
  • anyone who has a “Guardian of Property” appointed for them by a court because they are not mentally capable of managing their property,
  • anyone who has a “Guardian of the Person” appointed for them by a court because they are not mentally capable of making their own personal care decisions.


  • All kinds of power of attorneys can be cancelled by the grantor if the grantor is mentally capable and in a state of mind to cancel it voluntarily.

A separation agreement is a contract between two people who used to live together and are now living apart.

  • True copies of hard copy or printed documents online.
  • Certified Copies of Original Documents
  • Government-issued photo identification documents, like passports, driver’s licences, citizenship cards and permanent resident cards; and Government Forms
  • Marriage certificates, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates and death certificates
  • Certified Copies of Court Order, Diplomas and degrees, academic transcripts, contracts and commercial agreements, letters and notes, Powers of Attorney, Probated Will.

The printout of a true copy of the electronic document will be certified where the original document can be found only online or in an email. Example a downloaded document, like pay stubs, bank statements, utility bills, tax documents, receipts, invoices, employment letters, official transcripts, etc.